Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre-cycle Summer Cut Log

don't get upset man about diet critiques, we support you but we will also give you a kick in the ass too if you have a cheat meal or cheat day. its good because it keeps you motivated. i'm glad you are being honest

that's good that you're storing your food properly I usually use little cardboard containers instead of plastic
My food sits in a lunch box for up to 14 hours sometimes and it gets tossed around all day so it would turn to mush or spill everywhere if I tried to do the same 😅

bro what about the red meat?
Easier to eat lean with white meat, and it feels alot better in my stomach.. red meat alot of the time will make my stomach feel like its imploding or something. Plus I take vitamin supplinents so the few vitamins red meat has that differ from the vitamins white meat has, are made up for with other foods and vitamins.

If I had access to some venison or elk meat, that is meat I will eat no matter how it makes me feel. Delicious meats

don't get upset man about diet critiques, we support you but we will also give you a kick in the ass too if you have a cheat meal or cheat day. its good because it keeps you motivated. i'm glad you are being honest
Oh yah I get it, just frustrated I can't get my body below 20% body fat really

It seems like the muscle is staying and fat is leaving. My body seems to be resisting going below 20% body fat though
Screenshot_20240720_085951_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20240720_090017_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20240720_090045_Samsung Health.jpgScreenshot_20240720_090057_Samsung Health.jpg

Definitely ve careful with the shoulder it's nothing to play with, I can show u some nice surgery scars and a bill for 80k that my insurance fully covered when I was in my early-mid 20s when I tore a tendon in 3 separate spots.

Definitely ve careful with the shoulder it's nothing to play with, I can show u some nice surgery scars and a bill for 80k that my insurance fully covered when I was in my early-mid 20s when I tore a tendon in 3 separate spots.
I had gotten stomped out when I got jumped sometime around 19 and it left me with permanent ligament damage, deformed rotator cuff, and years of recovery. I know, and this is why I didn't push it

This week's calories and lifting have been made extra light on purpose, along with the increase in cardio

Cut day 39 (tuesday):
-Weight: 205.1
-Diet: 2,303 | 204 G protein | 192 G Carbs | 62 G fats
Breakfast: Protein oatmeal, 6 eggs
Lunch: chicken burrito bowl
View attachment 3682
Dinner: turkey Veggie soup, protein shake
View attachment 3683
Snack: oikos triple zero yogurt
View attachment 3684
Training:

Morning 15 min cardio

Mach tri pushdown: 115 lbs @ 12/ 10
Ez bar cable curl: 30 lbs @ 10/ 8
Leg ext: 90 lbs @ 9 x 2
Glute focus walking lunge: 50 lbs @ 14 x 2
Seated Leg curl: 90 lbs @ 7 x 2
Leg press calves: 230 lbs @ 7 x 2

40 min Elliptical cardio
Bro nice

I had gotten stomped out when I got jumped sometime around 19 and it left me with permanent ligament damage, deformed rotator cuff, and years of recovery. I know, and this is why I didn't push it
Damn brother that sounds brutal glad you are OK and survived, yeah it can be difficult at times training because atleast in my case I have to work harder to get single arm lifts up with my right side because of that injury and surgery.

Damn brother that sounds brutal glad you are OK and survived, yeah it can be difficult at times training because atleast in my case I have to work harder to get single arm lifts up with my right side because of that injury and surgery.
Oh I bet! It took me around 5 years of training before I even risked single arm movements. I still Psych myself out over it all the time. Some people just can't do shit after they fuck up their shoulder so im glad you're still powering through

Oh I bet! It took me around 5 years of training before I even risked single arm movements. I still Psych myself out over it all the time. Some people just can't do shit after they fuck up their shoulder so im glad you're still powering through
you're doing really well, shoulder or not
on the shoulder, you consider doing bpc157 localized? it will help

listen you have our support IO family here for you bro
dont stop STAY strong

Yeah it was rough for a while I was afraid as well much like what you are saying, for the first year I could only do no more than 5-20lb lifts with dumbbells. Week after week it was painful but I had to fource my right shoulder and arm to go lower and lower with flat bench, it took 1 year to regain full mobility and range of motion, I remember using 5lbs and my arm shaking like crazy had to reestablish my stabilizer muscles.

Yeah it was rough for a while I was afraid as well much like what you are saying, for the first year I could only do no more than 5-20lb lifts with dumbbells. Week after week it was painful but I had to fource my right shoulder and arm to go lower and lower with flat bench, it took 1 year to regain full mobility and range of motion, I remember using 5lbs and my arm shaking like crazy had to reestablish my stabilizer muscles.
Oh yah! I was using tf out of the giant rubber bands for like 6 months. 😅

Cut day 45: Monday
-weight: 203.7 lbs
-Diet: 2,419 calories | 242 G protein | 144 G Carbs | 89 G fats
Breakfast: 6 eggs, protein shake, kodiak protein oatmeal, 1 cup strawberries
Lunch: stuffed pepper mix up
20240722_204232.jpg
Dinner: chicken, mushroom, potato situation
20240722_204221.jpg
Snakc: oikos triple zero

-Training:
Cardio was done in the morning (10 min boxing workout)
Bent BB rows: 95 lbs @ 11 | 115 @ 11 | 135 @ 6
Underhand grip pulldown: 120 lbs @ 11/12 | 100 @ 15
Bent lat raise: 15 lbs @ 14/ 15/ 9
Incline bench db curl: 35 @ 6 | 30 @ 6 | 25 @ 6 | 20 @ 6
Overhead BB tri ext: 45 lbs @ 15 | 55 @ 8

Cut day 45: Monday
-weight: 203.7 lbs
-Diet: 2,419 calories | 242 G protein | 144 G Carbs | 89 G fats
Breakfast: 6 eggs, protein shake, kodiak protein oatmeal, 1 cup strawberries
Lunch: stuffed pepper mix up
View attachment 3715
Dinner: chicken, mushroom, potato situation
View attachment 3716
Snakc: oikos triple zero

-Training:
Cardio was done in the morning (10 min boxing workout)
Bent BB rows: 95 lbs @ 11 | 115 @ 11 | 135 @ 6
Underhand grip pulldown: 120 lbs @ 11/12 | 100 @ 15
Bent lat raise: 15 lbs @ 14/ 15/ 9
Incline bench db curl: 35 @ 6 | 30 @ 6 | 25 @ 6 | 20 @ 6
Overhead BB tri ext: 45 lbs @ 15 | 55 @ 8
@Powers96 staying strong on the diet up the fats a bit maybe some nuts added

cardio is perfect, take a boxing pic if you can

we are close to cycle prep here bro :)