Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre-cycle Summer Cut Log

Cut day 47: Wednesday
-Diet: 2,604 calories | 248 G protein | 176 G Carbs | 93 G fats
Breakfast: 6 eggs, protein oatmeal, banana, homemade fruit bar
Lunch: stuffed pepper mix up
View attachment 3739
Snacks: oikos triple zero yogurt, protein shake
Dinner: chicken, potato, mushroom dish
View attachment 3740
-Training:
Morning boxing cardio
Cable cross body lat raise: 10 lbs @ 9/8/7 | 5 lbs @ 10
BB upright row: 45 lbs @ 12 | 65 lbs @ 11/11
Chest supp row mach: 60 lbs @ 14/16/12
Narrow grip EZ bar curl: 75 lbs @ 11/10/7
Cable tricep pushdown: 50 @ 12/10/11
10 min Elliptical
@Powers96 Good updates.....diet looks nice........

I'll probably update a few more times but I'm at 199.6 lbs as of Saturday. I will continue to stay around 2500 calorie with low carbs for a week or two to see if it helps get some extra fat % off. Id like to be around 15% but we will see. Not expecting much more out of my body though. I lost around 20 lbs total and seem to have not lost muscle mass. Might have to go to maintenance calories for a little than hit it again. Still training hard though. My wife is now worried about me and doing a cycle, after she watched some will tenyson videos so I'm making sure there won't be any issues there before I do my dbol cycle. This weekend me and my son hit the trails and disappeared into the forest20240728_142045.jpg

I'll probably update a few more times but I'm at 199.6 lbs as of Saturday. I will continue to stay around 2500 calorie with low carbs for a week or two to see if it helps get some extra fat % off. Id like to be around 15% but we will see. Not expecting much more out of my body though. I lost around 20 lbs total and seem to have not lost muscle mass. Might have to go to maintenance calories for a little than hit it again. Still training hard though. My wife is now worried about me and doing a cycle, after she watched some will tenyson videos so I'm making sure there won't be any issues there before I do my dbol cycle. This weekend me and my son hit the trails and disappeared into the forestView attachment 3755
@Powers96 i think when you hit the 200lbs mark its good bro we can do not dbol but how about winstrol and primo and test? light cycle

and we can do bloods before you start

nice ride with the son looks awesome bro :)

Easy answer is I've been really busy, still training and eating right. I'm about 195 rn. I like your cycle suggestions. I haven't had much time to think about it recently but I won't forget what you've said when I revisit the idea
i think more sharing is important we need to prep your cycle you should start sept you ready? @Powers96