Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone 200 Masteron140 PE cycle Log

Hey legends these are todays check in photo’s currently 24 weeks out from comp and damn we are fucking lean already, dropped 1.7kg this week weighing in at 93.5 this morning.
Ped protocol remains the same, still on 100 test, 100 mast and 40mcg clen but my T4 should arrive this week so 50mg of that will be incorporated also 🤙 sorry I’ve been inactive lately work and family life has been stupidly busy have a good one legends

Also I tried to take my photos from down low like a judge would see them and my coach told me to re take them like i normally would as he wants me to keep everything the same and consistent ahah I tried.
Also I know I haven’t posted any training list as of late life is just crazy busy we are still rocking the same workouts when we start hitting the gas hard I’ll start posting training again thanks for the support as always lads have a killer week!
killing it bro

It’s that time of week again lads check in day, another week down another week closer to comp currently 22 weeks out still on the same protocol and diet as last week the only difference is my T4 rocked up 3 days ago so that’s been incorporated at 50mg upon waking also!

Feeling crazy lean and haven’t even started cardio yet but I assume my job would be cardio and then some anyway sorry I haven’t been active this week I’ve been doing 14-16 hour days all week and that with being a dad I’ve had no time to scratch my ass training has moved back to failure so I’ll start posting workouts again as of tomorrow have a killer day lads!!

Attachments

• IMG_1264.jpeg
    IMG_1264.jpeg
    607.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1261.jpeg
    IMG_1261.jpeg
    538.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1259.jpeg
    IMG_1259.jpeg
    476.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1253.jpeg
    IMG_1253.jpeg
    431 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1251.jpeg
    IMG_1251.jpeg
    614.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1248.jpeg
    IMG_1248.jpeg
    417.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1245.jpeg
    IMG_1245.jpeg
    416.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1243.jpeg
    IMG_1243.jpeg
    405.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1239.jpeg
    IMG_1239.jpeg
    429 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1235.jpeg
    IMG_1235.jpeg
    414.4 KB · Views: 1
It’s that time of week again lads check in day, another week down another week closer to comp currently 22 weeks out still on the same protocol and diet as last week the only difference is my T4 rocked up 3 days ago so that’s been incorporated at 50mg upon waking also!

Feeling crazy lean and haven’t even started cardio yet but I assume my job would be cardio and then some anyway sorry I haven’t been active this week I’ve been doing 14-16 hour days all week and that with being a dad I’ve had no time to scratch my ass training has moved back to failure so I’ll start posting workouts again as of tomorrow have a killer day lads!!
@borristheblade you're getting lean it seems but checking the other pics you improving
you training what reps? share a bit with training