Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone 200 Masteron140 PE cycle Log

Morning lads this was todays check ins, fasted morning weight at 95.9kgs
Coach had decided to pull out my free meal this week and drop calories ever so slightly to 3891cals
255 protien, 585 carbs, 59 fats, 44 fibre.

I’ve also been moved to a 2 rep in reserve for my training (I apologise I haven’t been posting training lately life is crazy busy right now but I’ll start making an effort to post my workouts again this week regardless starting with back day tomorrow)

And PED protocol remains the same this week, 100mg Test E, 100mg Mast E and 40mcg clenbuterol.

Plus my 2ius of GH pre bed.

Other than that I hope everyone has a killer day 💪

Also want to note that was the first time doing a side relaxed so I know it needs a lot of work! And apology’s again for not taking the photos lower like a judge would see me
lookin stacked

Hey legends these are todays check in photo’s currently 24 weeks out from comp and damn we are fucking lean already, dropped 1.7kg this week weighing in at 93.5 this morning.
Ped protocol remains the same, still on 100 test, 100 mast and 40mcg clen but my T4 should arrive this week so 50mg of that will be incorporated also 🤙 sorry I’ve been inactive lately work and family life has been stupidly busy have a good one legends

Also I tried to take my photos from down low like a judge would see them and my coach told me to re take them like i normally would as he wants me to keep everything the same and consistent ahah I tried.
Also I know I haven’t posted any training list as of late life is just crazy busy we are still rocking the same workouts when we start hitting the gas hard I’ll start posting training again thanks for the support as always lads have a killer week!

Attachments

• IMG_1150.jpeg
    IMG_1150.jpeg
    384.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1154.jpeg
    IMG_1154.jpeg
    363.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1155.jpeg
    IMG_1155.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1158.jpeg
    IMG_1158.jpeg
    385.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1162.jpeg
    IMG_1162.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1164.jpeg
    IMG_1164.jpeg
    384.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1165.jpeg
    IMG_1165.jpeg
    377.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1170.jpeg
    IMG_1170.jpeg
    447.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1171.jpeg
    IMG_1171.jpeg
    430.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1176.jpeg
    IMG_1176.jpeg
    457.6 KB · Views: 1
Hey legends these are todays check in photo’s currently 24 weeks out from comp and damn we are fucking lean already, dropped 1.7kg this week weighing in at 93.5 this morning.
Ped protocol remains the same, still on 100 test, 100 mast and 40mcg clen but my T4 should arrive this week so 50mg of that will be incorporated also 🤙 sorry I’ve been inactive lately work and family life has been stupidly busy have a good one legends

Also I tried to take my photos from down low like a judge would see them and my coach told me to re take them like i normally would as he wants me to keep everything the same and consistent ahah I tried.
Also I know I haven’t posted any training list as of late life is just crazy busy we are still rocking the same workouts when we start hitting the gas hard I’ll start posting training again thanks for the support as always lads have a killer week!
@borristheblade 24 weeks out and you looing amazing wow! with low dose too
the gear must be great quality

looking great and amazing physique that everybody would kill for