Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone 200 Masteron140 PE cycle Log

Thanks guys so these are just the compounds my coach has told me to go purchase ready for prep to start as of Tuesday so once Tuesday hits and he gives me my check in feedback he will tell me what I will be implementing into my protocol.

Also as of Tuesday I’ll be posting daily again apologies once again for not being as active during this deload hope everyone’s happy and healthy brothers 💪

Right lads as of today we are finally officially in prep now I don’t see a whole lot changing rapidly as it is a 26 week prep, I assume we will be taking it nice and slow and easing into it.
The first change incorporated this week is the introduction of clenbuterol at 40mcg upon waking and 30 minutes prior to any caffeine consumption. He has also incorporated T4 at 50mgs but I do not have any just yet, waiting on my order to arrive.
Still currently on 100mgs Test E and 100mgs Mast E per week.

As for training we have scaled back up to 3 reps in reserve this week with a one top set/ two back off set method. I’ll post todays training when I get another chance but yeah here’s to my first prep lads 🤙

Attachments

• IMG_1012.jpeg
    IMG_1012.jpeg
    364.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1014.jpeg
    IMG_1014.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1019.jpeg
    IMG_1019.jpeg
    345.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1020.jpeg
    IMG_1020.jpeg
    360.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1021.jpeg
    IMG_1021.jpeg
    376.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1026.jpeg
    IMG_1026.jpeg
    524.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1027.jpeg
    IMG_1027.jpeg
    522.5 KB · Views: 0
Right lads as of today we are finally officially in prep now I don’t see a whole lot changing rapidly as it is a 26 week prep, I assume we will be taking it nice and slow and easing into it.
The first change incorporated this week is the introduction of clenbuterol at 40mcg upon waking and 30 minutes prior to any caffeine consumption. He has also incorporated T4 at 50mgs but I do not have any just yet, waiting on my order to arrive.
Still currently on 100mgs Test E and 100mgs Mast E per week.

As for training we have scaled back up to 3 reps in reserve this week with a one top set/ two back off set method. I’ll post todays training when I get another chance but yeah here’s to my first prep lads 🤙
@borristheblade you doing clen and t4 thats already max
i hope you dont use diuretics bro serious