Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone 200 Masteron140 PE cycle Log

do you feel like you're leaning up nicely right now?
I stay pretty lean year round but these last few weeks of the de load I’m feeling a lot of excess fluid drop right off as my muscles aren’t as inflamed because I’m not training to failure so yeah dude feeling pretty lean right now 💪 thanks for everyone’s support to you guys are legends 🙏

I stay pretty lean year round but these last few weeks of the de load I’m feeling a lot of excess fluid drop right off as my muscles aren’t as inflamed because I’m not training to failure so yeah dude feeling pretty lean right now 💪 thanks for everyone’s support to you guys are legends 🙏
@borristheblade you're pretty lean I would say even show ready
you take how many weeks to prep for a show 2?

Sorry for the lack of updates guys been stupidly busy trying to run a company, be a dad and also been pretty crook this week also, so getting through the days has been tough but here are this mornings check ins hope you all are having a blessed week! I promise you two weeks from now I’ll be posting every day again just let me get through this boring maintenance phase.

Cruise dose is still 100 test E and 100 Mast E with 2ius of GH
Calories are still sitting at 4200
With 255 protein, 635 carbs, 65 fats and 44 fibre 🤙
killing it bro

This was yesterdays check in photos lads and last week of my cruise plus de load phase getting ready to start my 26 week prep as of next week 💪 exciting times can not wait to start my first ever prep experience.

My coach has asked me to purchase Tren A, T3, T4 and clenbuterol as these are some of the compounds we will be utilising in prep.

Disclaimer. I have not used any of those compounds except for clenbuterol maybe twice so this should be a fun experience 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0797.jpeg
    IMG_0797.jpeg
    385.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0805.jpeg
    IMG_0805.jpeg
    420.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0809.jpeg
    IMG_0809.jpeg
    431.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0801.jpeg
    IMG_0801.jpeg
    403.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0802.jpeg
    IMG_0802.jpeg
    415.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0811.jpeg
    IMG_0811.jpeg
    506.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0815.jpeg
    IMG_0815.jpeg
    545.6 KB · Views: 1
This was yesterdays check in photos lads and last week of my cruise plus de load phase getting ready to start my 26 week prep as of next week 💪 exciting times can not wait to start my first ever prep experience.

My coach has asked me to purchase Tren A, T3, T4 and clenbuterol as these are some of the compounds we will be utilising in prep.

Disclaimer. I have not used any of those compounds except for clenbuterol maybe twice so this should be a fun experience 😂
surprise your coach wants you on all four of those together like that that's pretty aggressive