Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone 200 Masteron140 PE cycle Log

Hey fellas I know I’ve been a bit slack posting updates lately but I just wanted everyone to know it’s because it hasn’t rely been that exciting. Trainings been scaled back to 4 reps in reserve and my PEDs have been scaled back to a maintenance dose of 100 test E and 100 mast E. Essentially I’ll be continuing this phase for 4 weeks to eliminate systemic fatigue and put me in a well rested and fantastic position to start my prep so bare with me these few weeks may be a bit dull but one we hit prep you guys won’t here me shut up ahah love you all stay big 💪💪

Attachments

• IMG_0620.jpeg
    IMG_0620.jpeg
    390.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0640.jpeg
    IMG_0640.jpeg
    385 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0624.jpeg
    IMG_0624.jpeg
    399.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0627.jpeg
    IMG_0627.jpeg
    408.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0631.jpeg
    IMG_0631.jpeg
    396.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0634.jpeg
    IMG_0634.jpeg
    548.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0637.jpeg
    IMG_0637.jpeg
    532.5 KB · Views: 1
Hey fellas I know I’ve been a bit slack posting updates lately but I just wanted everyone to know it’s because it hasn’t rely been that exciting. Trainings been scaled back to 4 reps in reserve and my PEDs have been scaled back to a maintenance dose of 100 test E and 100 mast E. Essentially I’ll be continuing this phase for 4 weeks to eliminate systemic fatigue and put me in a well rested and fantastic position to start my prep so bare with me these few weeks may be a bit dull but one we hit prep you guys won’t here me shut up ahah love you all stay big 💪💪
@borristheblade nice to see you back
we want to see more updates if you can bro

you scaled back gear to maintenance? isnt this close to the show?

looking good this is a champion right here guys

@borristheblade nice to see you back
we want to see more updates if you can bro

you scaled back gear to maintenance? isnt this close to the show?
Yeah so we are in a 4 week maintenance block then after maintenance phase we will still have 26 weeks until my show so plenty of time brother 🤙 and I’ll try and update as best I can dude

this is great update

most important thing is to have a good time and don't worry things will turn out fine