Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone 200 Masteron140 PE cycle Log

Again. Camera lower - like the angle a judge would be at. See what they will see
Sorry brother the mrs takes the photos I tried to tell
Her but she didn’t listen I’m also Very short on time for my check ins as I’m trying to run my business aswell, I’ll see if we can do it next time brother!

Morning lads this was todays check ins, fasted morning weight at 95.9kgs
Coach had decided to pull out my free meal this week and drop calories ever so slightly to 3891cals
255 protien, 585 carbs, 59 fats, 44 fibre.

I’ve also been moved to a 2 rep in reserve for my training (I apologise I haven’t been posting training lately life is crazy busy right now but I’ll start making an effort to post my workouts again this week regardless starting with back day tomorrow)

And PED protocol remains the same this week, 100mg Test E, 100mg Mast E and 40mcg clenbuterol.

Plus my 2ius of GH pre bed.

Other than that I hope everyone has a killer day 💪

Also want to note that was the first time doing a side relaxed so I know it needs a lot of work! And apology’s again for not taking the photos lower like a judge would see me

Attachments

• IMG_1083.jpeg
    IMG_1083.jpeg
    393.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1086.jpeg
    IMG_1086.jpeg
    396.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1088.jpeg
    IMG_1088.jpeg
    382.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1091.jpeg
    IMG_1091.jpeg
    395.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1092.jpeg
    IMG_1092.jpeg
    422.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1094.jpeg
    IMG_1094.jpeg
    420.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1096.jpeg
    IMG_1096.jpeg
    593.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1099.jpeg
    IMG_1099.jpeg
    580 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1101.jpeg
    IMG_1101.jpeg
    478.2 KB · Views: 1
Coach had decided to pull out my free meal this week and drop calories ever so slightly to 3891cals

I’ve also been moved to a 2 rep in reserve for my training (I apologise I haven’t been posting training lately life is crazy busy right now but I’ll start making an effort to post my workouts again this week regardless starting with back day tomorrow)

And PED protocol remains the same this week, 100mg Test E, 100mg Mast E and 40mcg clenbuterol.

Also want to note that was the first time doing a side relaxed so I know it needs a lot of work! And apology’s again for not taking the photos lower like a judge would see me
@borristheblade wow almost 600 grams of carbs you pushing it up next level big man

impressive your abs are huge and ripped

We have a local former IFBB pro who always sits when checking over clients for this reason

That isn't a high dose of what you're taking
is your coach going to increase it or decrease things?