Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster - back on the grind log

Sunday thru Wednesday
Started with a tickly cough Sunday. Monday it was full blown. Everything bar the sweats and as temperature. Joints ached, felt washed out... you named it. I average 6000 steps. Tuesday, 90% of which was spent in bed I managed 200. No Mon or Tues workouts... if only lol. Finally Wednesday I took some of my stronger meds and started to feel human. Even today's workout, see below, had me puking up as I left the house. F**k. Hopefully I wont regret that later

Thursday
Hammer Dumbbell Curls
to 70kg x 8 reps

s/s

Skull Crushers
to 79kg x 8 reps

Standing BB Wrist Curls
to 120kg (greedy cos the form was not great) x 4 reps

Bwt: wasn't gonna see how much weight I'd lost lol

Hang in there brother. Seems like everyone is sick right now. In my circle, we have one down with covid, another down with strep throat, and a few sick at work. Just that time of year I guess.

Friday
Puked again after taking meds and only eating half my breakfast. I'll drop the one I think was doing it. I vomed like 1 minute later. Then off to the gym I go @Powerhouse Gym. Cos I'd been so poorly I took my sweet time (like hours)
Close Grip Bench Press
to 192.5kg/423.5lbs x 2 x 1 reps. If I'd have been 100% I'd have aimed for 3-4 singles

Mid-Iso Row
to 80kg x 8 reps. Too long chilling as I wanted to go to 120kg and zero need to push my recovery

New 60mm Handle
New, chromed and slick so just a tester session. Needed to chalk my fingertips more
to 85kg x 1 reps @

Friday
Puked again after taking meds and only eating half my breakfast. I'll drop the one I think was doing it. I vomed like 1 minute later. Then off to the gym I go @Powerhouse Gym. Cos I'd been so poorly I took my sweet time (like hours)
Close Grip Bench Press
to 192.5kg/423.5lbs x 2 x 1 reps. If I'd have been 100% I'd have aimed for 3-4 singles

Mid-Iso Row
to 80kg x 8 reps. Too long chilling as I wanted to go to 120kg and zero need to push my recovery

New 60mm Handle
New, chromed and slick so just a tester session. Needed to chalk my fingertips more
to 85kg x 1 reps @
@Mobster is a REAL MANS man!

just talked to mobster. he finally went to the hospital and they properly diagnosed him which is good news. now he can start hopefully recovering