Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre-cycle Summer Cut Log

Day 14 cut:

Diet: 2501 calories / 193G protein / 205G Carbs/ 83G fat

Training: I take care of my grandfather Fridays, no training, hella driving. 14k steps at work
family important bro do it right

Day 15 cut:
In 7 days I've lost a total of 3 pounds. My body comp says I'm down 3% body fat overall.

Diet: 2,560 calories | 214G protein | 187G Carbs | 93G fat
-breakfast: 2 whole eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 cup of sliced strawberries, 1 tbsp honey, 2 sliced cracked wheat sourdough
-Lunch: soup (lots of veggies and beef and such)
View attachment 3515
Dinner: 4 turkey burgers with grilled onions and pepperjack cheese, 2 slices of cracked wheat sourdough cut into halves
View attachment 3514
Snacks: Protein shake and cantaloupe

Training:
-Pack deck fly: | 100 lbs @ 10 reps | 100 lbs @ 9 reps |
-Db Incline press: | 45 lbs @ 8 reps | 50 lbs @ 7 reps |
-Nat grip pulldown: | 120 lbs @ 9 reps | 120 lbs @ 6 reps |
-Mach chest supp rows: | 50 lbs @ 11 reps × 2
-Cable rope facepulls: | 27.5 @ 11 reps | 27.5 @ 10 reps × 2
again clean meals
i like it but the bread change to something like low carb almond bread can you make that?

training is good
I should add we got alot of cardio today. It's summer so every weekend day there will be alot of cardio. I have kids and we are outside everyday in summer
how many steps?

Day 16:

We were hiking in the mountains and by the ocean all day so lots of steps and shit.

Diet: 2,786 calories | 246Gprotein | 294G Carbs | 56Gfats |

It was a busy day I'm doing this late, I have to sleep so I can't do details but sorry

keep up the good work my man make sure you hydrate really good even if you're not thirsty up there in the mountains

wow you got to get pictures of the ocean in the mountains
Ocean AND mountains lol. We live close to mountains and the ocean so we see both in 1 day or we go on this hike by the island next to us that isn't exactly a mountain but it sure as shit feels like it when you're hiking next to huge drop offs and shit haha. Ill get pics next time.