Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Pre-cycle Summer Cut Log

Bros did your father have issues from his work or was it smoking
He smoked for something like 12 years when he was young. What really did it in my opinion is all the work he did in the Air Force. He was in the air force for 26 years. He worked on Sat Com, Egress, Missile silos, all sorts of shit with chemicals and such

that's pretty cool tell us more about the scan you did
Well I did one 2 years ago and I had 15% body fat, at 206 lbs here it's easier to see the chart. The issue I do believe is that I for some reason never changed mesocycle/ routine I just kept doing the same thing basically, except I ate more.
Screenshot_20240615_232713_Evolt Active.jpgScreenshot_20240616_081602_Evolt Active.jpg

i think roidrage lives in WA too
It's a pretty state. My home state is Nebraska and I miss that part of the country, but my wife loves Washington and since I moved here to convince her to marry me in the first place I can't just steal her away from her family here 😅

It's a pretty state. My home state is Nebraska and I miss that part of the country, but my wife loves Washington and since I moved here to convince her to marry me in the first place I can't just steal her away from her family here 😅
I like cali lol

Salt pepper and some Cajun seasoning. Now that I'm taking my dietary needs seriously they will be a staple for me too!
that snice you gotta have it and i like hot sauce too

any updates on training diet?

so far i like your cycle prep bro

Cut Log day 9:
We are taking the kids to see some relatives today so training probably won't be a realistic possibility today, but next week I start a new mesocycle/ program to continue the cut on. I think not changing this is why I've lost muscle/ gained fat.

-Diet: (2,723 Calories) (233G Protein) (221G Carbs) (86G Fat)
Breakfast: 4 scrambled eggs with 1/2 cup of rice and some soy sauce and a banana
20240616_093646.jpg
Lunch: 2 egg sandwiches (3 eggs each)
20240616_132508.jpg
Dinner: Quinoa Chicken Fried Rice
20240615_205826.jpg
Ik, hella eggs. It was this or eat the fatty sausage and chips and shit they had here

Training: I went damned near across this lake and back with my wife and kids on this peddle boat thing. Idk how far it is to where we went but we were out there peddling for 2 hours
20240616_144918.jpg20240616_144857.jpg

That body scan is cool. I wish we had something like that around here
Well I just learned today that the Samsung smart watch can do the same scan, and the numbers matched the one I posted here. It doesn't tell you individual limb stats but it does tell you fat mass, muscle mass, body fat percentage, and body water. Idk how new ofna watch you need to do it, I have a galaxy watch 5

Cut Log day 9:
We are taking the kids to see some relatives today so training probably won't be a realistic possibility today, but next week I start a new mesocycle/ program to continue the cut on. I think not changing this is why I've lost muscle/ gained fat.

Breakfast: 4 scrambled eggs with 1/2 cup of rice and some soy sauce and a banana
View attachment 3485
View attachment 3487
View attachment 3486
Ik, hella eggs. It was this or eat the fatty sausage and chips and shit they had here

Training: I went damned near across this lake and back with my wife and kids on this peddle boat thing. Idk how far it is to where we went but we were out there peddling for 2 hours
View attachment 3483View attachment 3484
@Powers96 the lunch
i see you have sandwiches
can you swap the bread for high fiber one? not sure of your budget bro

nice lake super pretty place :)

Well I just learned today that the Samsung smart watch can do the same scan, and the numbers matched the one I posted here. It doesn't tell you individual limb stats but it does tell you fat mass, muscle mass, body fat percentage, and body water. Idk how new ofna watch you need to do it, I have a galaxy watch 5
yea i had the same with these smart watches lol

Cut Log day 10:

Diet:

Breakfast:
Protein oatmeal, banana, 4 hardboiled egg whites.
20240617_054233.jpg
Lunch:
Quinoa fried rice, grapes
20240615_205826.jpg
Snack:
oikos triple zero yogurt, protein shake

Dinner:
Philly cheese steak situation with rice
20240617_195243.jpg20240617_192135.jpg
Training:

Machine chest press: | 50 lbs @ 11 reps | | 60 lbs @ 10 reps|
Underhand Cable fly: | 22.5 @ 9 reps | 22.5 @ 7 reps |
Standard Cable fly: | 20 lbs @ 7 reps | 20 lbs @ 7 reps |
Seated Cable row: | 100 lbs @ 7 reps | 100 lbs @ 6 reps |
Seated shoulder press: | 50 lbs @ 10 | 40 lbs @ 9|

15 minute cardio. Legs dead from yesterday's

Cut Log day 9:

View attachment 3485
View attachment 3487
View attachment 3486

View attachment 3483View attachment 3484
So still exercised a bit