Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids typical test and winstrol

Giecnem

I’ve used winstrol before and the stuff is very strong. I plan to use it this time and have a very straight calorie deficit. My goal is to Simply become a Greek god and get peeled.
I’m also curious how you would use it along with testosterone as before I use it solo.
This is my second cycle and I am 28 years old 5 foot 7 and 158 pounds.

I’ve used winstrol before and the stuff is very strong. I plan to use it this time and have a very straight calorie deficit. My goal is to Simply become a Greek god and get peeled.
I’m also curious how you would use it along with testosterone as before I use it solo.
i would go with test 12 weeks
winstrol 8 weeks at 50mgs with n2guard

Hi brother, first I want to say make sure your gear is from a reputable source on the boards here, such as pctshop.com that way you can be sure of the quality and safety of what you're taking.

As far as your cycle goes,

250mg Testosterone cyp/ent 2x/week (500mg/wk total)
50mg Winstrol (oral)/day (350mg/wk total) - Take 1 hour pre workout
Clenbuterol 40mcg/day (split into two doses of 20mcg 2x per day: 280mcg/wk total)

Ancillaries:
Liv52 / N2 Guard

Feel free to ask if you have any questions. PCTSHOP.com has you covered brother, good luck with your blast this summer.

A greek god? which is nonexistent as it is... since that is a farce in itself.. get realistic goals first and foremost...

i would not exceed 50 mg per day of winstrol and 300-350 mg of test is more than enough...

ugfreak winstrol is the best
hardened up and get more vascularity on it try 50 milligrams to start

run test at 400mg weekly and winny at 50mg ed go to @domestic-supply.com for the goods