Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Tren and winstrol vs. masteron ?

Giolsoe

This is the second time I’ve ever used trenbolone and I want to make sure I cut up on this one.
I’m currently 9% body fat and my goal is to get down to 6 or 7% and I’m 180 lbs and 6’4”
What would you recommend I use with tren E for recomping?
Should I go with the safe option and masteron E or should I try mast prop or even winstrol to get more quick gains?
This will be a 10 week cycle, nothing more

This is the second time I’ve ever used trenbolone and I want to make sure I cut up on this one.
I’m currently 9% body fat and my goal is to get down to 6 or 7% and I’m 180 lbs and 6’4”
Should I go with the safe option and masteron E or should I try mast prop or even winstrol to get more quick gains?
masteron and winstrol is better
cut the tren
and use enanthate mast

And your not mentioned age is what?

I like all 3 together

Top Bottom