Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Quest bars vs. MetRx bars

Gleodia

not a pro on nutrition so I’m asking the gurus on here
if you had to pick between using quest bars and metrx bars which would you use?
Which are more healthier and which will help you build muscle with extra protein?
I’m looking to get in another 50g of protein a day via bars and the rest from food

Which are more healthier and which will help you build muscle with extra protein?
I’m looking to get in another 50g of protein a day via bars and the rest from food
i dont like metrx my favorite is quest
better ingredients and taste

quest bars contain sucralose

additives like this even in small amounts cause damage in the body.

metrx bars are no better. they also contain additives and a lot of sugar

basically all these protein bars you see are fake food. if you insist on one then make your own at home

when you eat a natural diet for a long time and eat one of these bars you'll definitely notice how toxic they are once they get into your body

I am using the redcon1 MRE bars right now

metrx bars have so many terrible additives in them and are just horrible for you... quest bars are the best protein bars i have found.. the amount of sucralose is very very minimal at best... quest bars are staples for me and have been for quite some time

I've eaten a lot of protein bars in my life they seem to be getting worse though

Top Bottom