Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Protein bars too much sugar?

vennief

do you think that protein bars are a good option the pack with me for a long hike
or do you think they have too much sugar in are bad for you
if you don't like them tell me an alternative. And if you do can you give me a brand that you like

i hate protein bars and there is no such thing as a healthy protein bar

they are processed. some A LOT and some a bit

companies are clever, they will structure the bar with as little sugar and fat on the label and as much protein as possible. in the end these numbers mean JACK SHIT. there are enough loopholes where they can fool you into thinking they are 'healthy' but they aren't. they are LOADED with harmful sweeteners that may not show up as sugar in most cases.

if you insist on a protein bar check the INGREDIENTS, not the nutritional facts. look for something with minimal ingredients, that doesn't taste 'good', and ingredients that are as natural and whole as possible.

do you think that protein bars are a good option the pack with me for a long hike
or do you think they have too much sugar in are bad for you
if you don't like them tell me an alternative. And if you do can you give me a brand that you like
I like quest protein bars, you can try them, they taste good

I really stopped eating them for the most part... They just never gave me any sense of being full whatsoever... I did eat quest bars for quite a while and they are pretty good but once again, while they taste decent, they really dont provide a lot for you... some extra protein you could easily get from 4 oz of chicken or eggs etc.. and the food would be far better for you in general... they are just too many different and random ingredients in most bars.. you could always make your own as well though which you could make far healthier

Top Bottom