Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Newbie SARM cycle Log

My eating yesterday was terrible. Not enough protein or food. Was super busy with work and didn’t come prepared to work. Sleep was good. I slept 8.5 hours again. Last night I did meal prep and cooked chicken drumsticks.

Attachments

• IMG_3188.png
    IMG_3188.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3187.png
    IMG_3187.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
Yesterday was a cardio day
20 min of 30 seconds of semi sprinting and 30 seconds of rest. Then 10 minutes of a normal jog.
My eating yesterday was terrible. Not enough protein or food. Was super busy with work and didn’t come prepared to work. Sleep was good. I slept 8.5 hours again. Last night I did meal prep and cooked chicken drumsticks.
see @Imashrk24 thats why important to keep tabs in a LOG and update us
now you see you had a bad food day
we need to get some protein bars, buy a few because if you busy we need to keep the protein up

cardio can you do normal cardio too?

it's okay not to eat the whole day it's not going to kill you it does have benefits
I always tell people it's better to eat nothing than to eat junk food on the Fly

My workout for today it was shoulders and abs. My shoulder still feels a little tweaked but I pushed through without going too hard. I also did a 90 min hike.

Attachments

• IMG_3213.png
    IMG_3213.png
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3214.png
    IMG_3214.png
    334.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3215.png
    IMG_3215.png
    470.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3217.png
    IMG_3217.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3218.png
    IMG_3218.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3216.png
    IMG_3216.png
    964.9 KB · Views: 1
My food log for today. Also went grocery shopping and bought more food for meal prepping.

Attachments

• IMG_3223.png
    IMG_3223.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3222.png
    IMG_3222.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Top Bottom