Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone 200 Masteron140 PE cycle Log

Sorry to keep you waiting fellas this was this mornings weigh ins, currently 97kgs diet and protocol remain the same. The plan right now is to continue growth phase for another 2 weeks followed by a 4 week maintenance phase then shortly followed by starting my 26 week contest prep 💪

Attachments

• IMG_0347.jpeg
    IMG_0347.jpeg
    612.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0344.jpeg
    IMG_0344.jpeg
    613.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0341.jpeg
    IMG_0341.jpeg
    429 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0340.jpeg
    IMG_0340.jpeg
    621.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0337.jpeg
    IMG_0337.jpeg
    625.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0334.jpeg
    IMG_0334.jpeg
    426.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0331.jpeg
    IMG_0331.jpeg
    407.4 KB · Views: 3
Sorry to keep you waiting fellas this was this mornings weigh ins, currently 97kgs diet and protocol remain the same. The plan right now is to continue growth phase for another 2 weeks followed by a 4 week maintenance phase then shortly followed by starting my 26 week contest prep 💪
great job on these pics.. lookin great

you're looking bigger but same pics as last time no?

makin great progress bro

Just want to let you guys know I really appreciate all the love and support I’m receiving, it’s definitely making this a fun experience 💪

I just wanted to touch base and the next few weeks I won’t be posting a whole lot except my check ins this is because the next two weeks I’m just repeating last weeks reps in preparation for my maintenance phase so essentially my training will be identical to last weeks training. This is what my coach has asked me to do so that’s what I’ll be doing.

As soon as there is a change in training, diet or plan I will let you guys know! Stay SWOLE 💪

Just want to let you guys know I really appreciate all the love and support I’m receiving, it’s definitely making this a fun experience 💪

I just wanted to touch base and the next few weeks I won’t be posting a whole lot except my check ins this is because the next two weeks I’m just repeating last weeks reps in preparation for my maintenance phase so essentially my training will be identical to last weeks training. This is what my coach has asked me to do so that’s what I’ll be doing.

As soon as there is a change in training, diet or plan I will let you guys know! Stay SWOLE 💪

@borristheblade please do check ins every few days with some food and training
can you at least post food pics?

and show us repeat training we gotta see what you doing go jump ship bro