Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements Amino acids that are worth it?

veisoep

What are the best amino acid supplements that I can start taking if I want to get the best results possible?
I’m currently 21 years old and I’m new to taking supplements and I heard that you know acids can help build muscle and feed the muscles even while you’re training

You want to go with EAA's (essential amino acids) as they are not made by the body and need to be taken from outside sources in your diet and supplementation... Leucine is a building block to gaining muscle and quite helpful intra and post workout

You already get plenty in your diet as it is so it's extremely counterproductive to supplement it I would argue they do more harm than good

What are the best amino acid supplements that I can start taking if I want to get the best results possible?
I’m currently 21 years old and I’m new to taking supplements and I heard that you know acids can help build muscle and feed the muscles even while you’re training
best aminos are in a whey protein shake