Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS What are the differences between RAD and LGD?

fevend

I'm trying to learn what the differences are between different types of sarms
RAD140 vs. LGD4033 is one i cannot figure out
all I seem to find is that rad 140 is more newer and for TRT type stuff
can anyone tell me what are the two or three differences between the two. And which one would be best for someone 22 years old and new to this stuff

you can run either one so asking which is better for you isnt really possible to answer without knowing a single thing about you ... you dont even mention your goals... so you need to really learn how to actually ask a question in terms of what you should go with... noone is a psychic and so noone can answer that..

as far as the differences, i have written countless articles and done countless videos on both that if you took just five minutes to actually attempt to research, it would pop up instantly..

RAD140 is very versatile and good for many different things, most notably strength, lean muscle as well as helping with fat loss and endurance where LGD is geared more towards size and strength.. For the best quality sarms visit either Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

I'm trying to learn what the differences are between different types of sarms
RAD140 vs. LGD4033 is one i cannot figure out
all I seem to find is that rad 140 is more newer and for TRT type stuff
can anyone tell me what are the two or three differences between the two. And which one would be best for someone 22 years old and new to this stuff
I like rad140 more then lgd it has less sides and stronger

for you gw and rad better

Top Bottom