Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS shut down hard on sarms :(

Malskio

So I’m a little bit pissed off because a lot of you on here are saying sarms won’t shut you down.
Well I’m extremely shut down after using sarms for 20 weeks
I’ve been on s23 25mgs a day and rad140 20mgs a day.
I’m 21 years old and this was the first time I’ve ever used them and thought they were safer than steroids because my friends are using steroids.
I can’t get it up at all I was at a frat party and hooked up with a couple people and the third girl I hooked up with I wasn’t able to get it up and she got really angry with me and wouldn’t even give me a BJ.
Please help what do I do from here?

So I’m a little bit pissed off because a lot of you on here are saying sarms won’t shut you down.
I’m 21 years old and this was the first time I’ve ever used them and thought they were safer than steroids because my friends are using steroids.
I can’t get it up at all I was at a frat party and hooked up with a couple people and the third girl I hooked up with I wasn’t able to get it up and she got really angry with me and wouldn’t even give me a BJ.
s23 is known to shut you down its not a surprise
if you want to recover get some hcgenerate and nolvadex ed

sarms are suppressive but not as much as steroids.

but the term shutdown is misused a lot. sounds to me like you got ED issues which is not the same thing

yes I would definitely come off of everything and just stop messing around with your hormones

A lot? I challenge you to find 3

This has to be a troll post. No one here says that SARMs are not suppressive. Just that they are less suppressive than steroids. You also ran a SARM that is the strongest, most suppressive of them all and ran it 20 weeks! Next time do a lot more reading before starting something like that. We could have given you advice before this happened.

you should do more reading on shutdown.....most people are not fully aware about the term SHUTDOWN........

Top Bottom