Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS sarms while in a deficit gonna work?

nloiuy

What do you think about using sarms while I’m in a deficit? My current caloric intake is only 1200 calories a day I’m following a modified hcg diet style. But instead of doing 500 calories I’m gonna do 1200 calories. I currently weigh 245 lbs and I’m around 25% body fat and I’m 38 years old
what would be the best sarms for this situation/

What do you think about using sarms while I’m in a deficit? My current caloric intake is only 1200 calories a day I’m following a modified hcg diet style. But instead of doing 500 calories I’m gonna do 1200 calories. I currently weigh 245 lbs and I’m around 25% body fat and I’m 38 years old
hcg diet? thats bad
better go low carbs with high protein

you need to understand that by starving yourself, you wont lose weight... you are only going to move further backwards.. yes, eating at a deficit is necessary to lose weight but there is a fine line and you are 100% crossing it, to an extreme level.. you need to address that first before you even consider using sarms or anything else

So redo that first

I would never recommend planning a diet around 1,200 calories. But there is a way to eat less and get the fat loss you want......fasting. Much different than starving yourself.

Gw

Top Bottom