Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS sarms for those who travel a lot

Merlsoi

So I travel a lot for work
its by vehicle and not be airplane
however I do share a vehicle with a co-worker so I do not want to travel with steroids and rather travel with sarm which are far less conspicuous
I’m looking to use a cycle that is good for those who are on the road a lot and eating out at cafes and such along the midwest and south where he sell our products
what do you recommend for me?
I’m able to train at hotels but the gyms are so-so

So I travel a lot for work
its by vehicle and not be airplane
however I do share a vehicle with a co-worker so I do not want to travel with steroids and rather travel with sarm which are far less conspicuous
I’m looking to use a cycle that is good for those who are on the road a lot and eating out at cafes and such along the midwest and south where he sell our products
what do you recommend for me?
I’m able to train at hotels but the gyms are so-so
for travelling you need to get sarms gels

cardarine and yk11 is good and it works

just full disclosure those of you who travel a lot it's always going to be hard to fit this lifestyle in your life
i would get SR to be honest. at least with Sr you can take it when you need to take it

definitely go with sarms gels at umbrella labs.. its much easier to conceal and to take in general... here is a good stack to go with

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

C
definitely go with sarms gels at umbrella labs.. its much easier to conceal and to take in general... here is a good stack to go with

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day
Check out dylan's layout..........

Top Bottom