Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS sarms and losing strength

Kasiero

so I’m coming off a trenbolone cycle. I did 500mgs a week of that with a couple other steroids
I Blasted through all-time personal records
problem is since coming off my strength has gradually been coming down
that is why I want to skip the rest of my pct and go use sarms
what would be the pros and cons of doing it that way in which one should I be using?

you DO NOT skip PCT whatsoever... of course you will lose some strength... you cant just stay on forever.. if you dont run a PCT, you won't just lose "some" strength, you will lose it all and likely end up worse off.. you RUN your pct, RECOVER and THEN you can run a sarms bridge.. .

when you use tren you make crazy gains. its a boomerang effect where you lose a lot of that after. gotta take 2 steps forward and 1 step back

so I’m coming off a trenbolone cycle. I did 500mgs a week of that with a couple other steroids
what would be the pros and cons of doing it that way in which one should I be using?
you should be dong PCT after cycle not just bridge

This is perfectly normal

Dylan has you completely covered on this! For the best quality SARMS and peptides check out Umbrella Labs or Sarms4Sale!

Top Bottom