Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS next sarms stack I’m planning

Kimeid

I’m 180 lbs and 5’7” 28 years old
my last steroid cycle I put on about 10 pounds but the side effects were pretty brutal
this time I want to run a sarm stack before I start planting my next steroid cycle
something with low side effects
my initial Instinct was to go with gw501516 and then stack it with some lgd 4033
I was thinking of doing 20 mg of the GW and 25 mg of the lgd together for 12 weeks is this a good plan

my last steroid cycle I put on about 10 pounds but the side effects were pretty brutal
this time I want to run a sarm stack before I start planting my next steroid cycle
my initial Instinct was to go with gw501516 and then stack it with some lgd 4033
I was thinking of doing 20 mg of the GW and 25 mg of the lgd together for 12 weeks is this a good plan
thats a good plan but needs mods

gw cardarine 20mgs
lgd anabolicum 10mgs max
with n2guard 7caps

Solid

Top Bottom