Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NapsGear My second cycle - AAS Diaries From Napsgear

Richard Brown

Approved Sponsor
NapsGear
Aassd.png

Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By Upstatenyguy

AAS Diaries Description:

Just started my second cycle the week. Running 500mg of test cyp, 300mg of decca and a kickstart of 100mg of test prop. From my last cycle i got great results but on my ptc i literally had nothing. It sucked. I broke out in cystic acne form my estrogen im guessing. Had it for 2 month now . I still need blood work done but.... i will here soon. So im also hoping my acne will go away now that im incorporating arimidex .5mg a day. Im scared of acutaine. Im on the strongest thing next to that. But well see how this goes.

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.

Aassd.png

Checkout this AAS Diaries from Napsgear:

By Upstatenyguy

AAS Diaries Description:

Just started my second cycle the week. Running 500mg of test cyp, 300mg of decca and a kickstart of 100mg of test prop. From my last cycle i got great results but on my ptc i literally had nothing. It sucked. I broke out in cystic acne form my estrogen im guessing. Had it for 2 month now . I still need blood work done but.... i will here soon. So im also hoping my acne will go away now that im incorporating arimidex .5mg a day. Im scared of acutaine. Im on the strongest thing next to that. But well see how this goes.

You can also Log your AAS Journey with Napsgear and earn up to $2,000 in store credit!

To create your AAS Diary Click here: NAPSGEAR AASD

NapsGear.org

The Industry’s Largest and Most Trusted Pharmaceutical Marketplace

Industry Tested – Customer Approved!

High-quality, independent lab-tested products.

Safe, secure, and discreet packages are delivered straight from the manufacturer to your doorstep.
wow napsgear