Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids More muscle mass on a smaller frame

Tiaxelro

I’m looking for help with increasing my muscle mass while having a tiny frame
I'm only 5 ft 5 and 145 lb. but I look really strong for my size and also I do have muscle but it's just lean muscle
I hope you know what I'm talking about and can guide me on a steroid cycle. I'm 28 years old and I've never done them before
a friend of mine said that I should take test E. and he recommended a website online, do you think i should just use 1000mgs a week solo of test, or should i use something else? And what site works good?

How long have you been working out?? what is your diet like? You have less than zero business even thinking about steroids at this point... you are far past clueless on them as well as what you are doing period and have a LOT more to learn...

head over to domestic supply and look into doing a mild cycle. something like tbol or anavar would work good with eq

I wouldn't run any kind of gear if your first thought is even considering 1000mg of something you definitely haven't a clue of the right mindset for a cycle.

I'm only 5 ft 5 and 145 lb. but I look really strong for my size and also I do have muscle but it's just lean muscle
I hope you know what I'm talking about and can guide me on a steroid cycle. I'm 28 years old and I've never done them before
a friend of mine said that I should take test E. and he recommended a website online, do you think i should just use 1000mgs a week solo of test, or should i use something else? And what site works good?
1000mgs of testosterone is crazy better use 500mgs

dont listen to your friend hes an idiot. Test E will be Fine but you need a 1/4 of what he says..

Test E 250mg weekly 10 weeks
aromasin on hand Go to @domestic-supply.com for the best gear around!!

I would start off with SARMs man. sarms.forsale and Umbrella Labs have some great stacks for you.

If you do decide to go with steroids, make sure you get the best gear and go with Domestic-Supply. They have been the best in the business for many years.