Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids is test E 1200mgs okay without an AI?

Yuazmel

So I had my glands removed so I could not get gyno a couple years ago. I’ve had it since I was a teenager and it was a relief to get it removed finally. Now I would like to start pushing with my steroid use.
I’m 30 years old and I feel like I’m hitting my stride when it comes to my weight training as I’m being very religious I haven’t missed the workout and over two years.
I would like to push hard and run a good amount of testosterone 1200 milligrams a week. Since my glands are gone would it be a big deal to avoid using an AI and just focus on bulk?

So I had my glands removed so I could not get gyno a couple years ago. I’ve had it since I was a teenager and it was a relief to get it removed finally. Now I would like to start pushing with my steroid use.
I’m 30 years old and I feel like I’m hitting my stride when it comes to my weight training as I’m being very religious I haven’t missed the workout and over two years.
I would like to push hard and run a good amount of testosterone 1200 milligrams a week. Since my glands are gone would it be a big deal to avoid using an AI and just focus on bulk?
1200mgs of testosterone no ai? no go!

drop the test dose to 500mgs and use 10mgs aromasin eod

A lot of these guys pushing these wacky ideas and theories are now dead
I know Bostin Lloyd used to push the running a lot of testosterone with no AI Theory as well

you're doing all this to be committed to the gym but then you don't do the simple things it doesn't make any sense

Bros always run the gear correctly this isn't about being clever and outsmarting the body

That’s way to high of test

That is abuse and yes need AI are you simple

Wtf is wrong with you ? If you can't understand 1,200 mg of test is stupidly high and asking if you need and AI u should not run anything.