Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS how to use lgd and gw together for max gains

Zferosi

curious how I can use both lgd4033 and gw cardarine for max benefits on my next cycle.
Right now I am 24 years old and I am a year out of graduate school and really picking up my weight training
my goal is to train five times a week and I’m 218 lbs and my goal is to lose weight
do you think that 20 mg a day for 12 weeks would be sufficient or should I push it longer

curious how I can use both lgd4033 and gw cardarine for max benefits on my next cycle.
Right now I am 24 years old and I am a year out of graduate school and really picking up my weight training
my goal is to train five times a week and I’m 218 lbs and my goal is to lose weight
do you think that 20 mg a day for 12 weeks would be sufficient or should I push it longer
lgd and gw usually easy
8 weeks
20mgs gw
5mgs lgd
5 caps n2guard

the optimal length of a sarm cycle is at least 8 weeks but I wouldn't go more than 16 weeks

For all the sarms info you can need read the ebook: https://irongorillas.com/

12 weeks each umbrella

Top Bottom