Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor Domestic supply (tren,test,anadrol) log

I do not count anything. Do not consume enough. Very hard during the day. I cant be eating the whole time I'm working

Protein granola bars
Protien shake with milk

Cheese burger
Fries

Protien shake always with milk
Greek yogurts
Or cottage cheese type snacks

Buffalo chicken wrap
Fries , veggies

Usually another shake before bed.

My lunches and dinners can be different depending on the day.
Input welcome!

Had a couple rough 2 weeks. I have been moving all my stuff after work into my girlfriends house. So that has taken up my nights after work. Then organizing and situating everything. I haven't had the time to update this or post on the threads. For that I am very sorry and I'm back now. I haven't lifted for 2 weeks. I started lifting this week. I had to go get a gym membership. I was lifting at home. I moved 40 mins away from where I was. I've hit chest back and arms this week so far. I am at 202 lbs. Started at 187. A week without anadrol. The anadrol was making me get very hot and sweat alot evem when sitting still. Pretty sure thsts high blood pressure so I cut it from 100 to 50 mg and ran it for like a week or two longer till the pills ran out. I'm feeling good. Very strong and huge pumps still in gym. Not eating enough probably. Consuming as much protein as I can. Will update more info in a day or two.

I do not count anything. Do not consume enough. Very hard during the day. I cant be eating the whole time I'm working

Protein granola bars
Protien shake with milk

Cheese burger
Fries

Protien shake always with milk
Greek yogurts
Or cottage cheese type snacks

Buffalo chicken wrap
Fries , veggies

Usually another shake before bed.

My lunches and dinners can be different depending on the day.
Input welcome!
that is a pretty high calorie diet.

Had a couple rough 2 weeks. I have been moving all my stuff after work into my girlfriends house. So that has taken up my nights after work. Then organizing and situating everything. I haven't had the time to update this or post on the threads. For that I am very sorry and I'm back now. I haven't lifted for 2 weeks. I started lifting this week. I had to go get a gym membership. I was lifting at home. I moved 40 mins away from where I was. I've hit chest back and arms this week so far. I am at 202 lbs. Started at 187. A week without anadrol. The anadrol was making me get very hot and sweat alot evem when sitting still. Pretty sure thsts high blood pressure so I cut it from 100 to 50 mg and ran it for like a week or two longer till the pills ran out. I'm feeling good. Very strong and huge pumps still in gym. Not eating enough probably. Consuming as much protein as I can. Will update more info in a day or two.
thank you for updating us
we will wait for you

Feeling good. Body still feels like it running hot. High blood pressure probably. Did chest today
Huge pump. Little stronger this week.
I feel the tren for sure. The test and tren are great quality I can feel the difference from what I've used before.

Workout
Flies
4x12
Incline bench
4x12
Bench
4x10
Dips
4x15

Chest is on fire.
Veins every in chest shoulders lats. I'm definitely getting leaner and more muscular. Always do on tren. Didnt get any bloat with the anadrol.
https://ibb.co/HzWvyQs