Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements diatomaceous earth supplements

Buiroel

has anyone tried using diatomaceous earth supplements? They are supposed to help the body get rid of toxic substances such as heavy metals
it’s also supposed to help with joints and bones and ligaments and that sort of thing because it contains silica.
Seems like this stuff should be used by more bodybuilders but I don’t hear it talked about much

has anyone tried using diatomaceous earth supplements? They are supposed to help the body get rid of toxic substances such as heavy metals
it’s also supposed to help with joints and bones and ligaments and that sort of thing because it contains silica.
Seems like this stuff should be used by more bodybuilders but I don’t hear it talked about much
yea might help but i dont think you need it unless you have heavy metals in system

I don't recommend using it as an oral supplement however it does have other purposes

you can actually rub it in your pets fur.. cats, dogs, rabbits, ferret etc. and it is a safe way to kill fleas and other things. it works by cutting their skeleton which causes them to die within a few hours. but they must come in contact with it, it won't do anything against eggs though so you will still need to use your vet recommended flea killer.

it also works great around your house against all kinds of bugs as a natural pest repellent. however it will destroy your vacuum unless its one of those special vacuums. and it works great outside in your garden for the same purpose.

also ALWAYS get the FOOD GRADE version!! and NEVER breathe it in! make sure you wear a mask when handling it and don't let your pets inhale it either