Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Can I mix primobolan oral and injectable?

Charles0474

Hello guys, last time I workout at the gym was like a 1 year ago, I was doing fasting and now and very thin. I have 48 years old my testosterone is kind of low.
Last time I did a cycle was 2 years ago. I am thinking to start a cycle 250mg Testosterone Enanthate and 600mg primobolan for 16 weeks.
My question is can I mix primobolan oral with injectable? it is bc I dont want to inject many times a week, so planning to use 400mg injectable and 200mg oral.
Thanks guys for any help.

you have not worked out in a year and want to run a cycle? I honestly dont know anyone with the smallest , tiniest functioning brain that would recommend such a thing.. get back into the gym CONSISTENTLY before you even consider this.. you wanting to do this is you being lazy and hoping for magic that does not exist

Hello guys, last time I workout at the gym was like a 1 year ago, I was doing fasting and now and very thin. I have 48 years old my testosterone is kind of low.
Last time I did a cycle was 2 years ago. I am thinking to start a cycle 250mg Testosterone Enanthate and 600mg primobolan for 16 weeks.
My question is can I mix primobolan oral with injectable? it is bc I dont want to inject many times a week, so planning to use 400mg injectable and 200mg oral.
Thanks guys for any help.
@Charles0474 primo is too high so 300mgs of primo is fine

250mgs test 300mgs primo especially if you dont want to inject
and oral primobolan doesnt work

and before you use steroids you should get a LOG journal up on IO in a new thread diet training info and more

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Pre CYcle Diet training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

you have not worked out in a year and want to run a cycle? I honestly dont know anyone with the smallest , tiniest functioning brain that would recommend such a thing.. get back into the gym CONSISTENTLY before you even consider this.. you wanting to do this is you being lazy and hoping for magic that does not exist
I know man I agree with with you but don’t be rude, I assume you have a big big brain and big IQ, great for you. The thing is my test is really low, under 350. So probably will start trt then I will see what happens but I was curious about to mix oral and injectable for a the same product.

and before you use steroids you should get a LOG journal up on IO in a new thread diet training info and more

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

click that

in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

click that

Excellent response, thanks so much to take your time for it. That’s the explanation I was looking for.

This is not my first cycle and I wanted to take advantage of the benefits of primo but I will take it easy.
Testosterone: 345
170lb
5.9” height
I am training 4 days a week.
I also doing intermittent fasting
I cut all type of sugar

I know man I agree with with you but don’t be rude, I assume you have a big big brain and big IQ, great for you. The thing is my test is really low, under 350. So probably will start trt then I will see what happens but I was curious about to mix oral and injectable for a the same product.
bro listen, stating a fact is not being rude, its a fact.. i dont do the sensitive shit, i help people because i actually care and dont want you nor anyone else to make mistakes that are just unnecessary... also, i dont need to state my iq or brain size.. i have been doing this over a decade and while i certainly do not know everything nor have i ever claimed such nonsense, i coach and monitor people for a living... so i do have a very strong understanding about all of this.. if you have low T, you need to get to an endocrinologist that actually knows what they are doing and get the PROPER help you need.. running cycles is not the answer right now but getting treatment ABSOLUTELY is.. .so you need to get that done and get the proper care with the proper monitoring.. your HEALTH and LONGEVITY come first...

do 300 mg of Primo that is a good dose and a minimum dose
let's hear your log and let's hear more about your diet and training

500 mg of Primo is what you want to use
I agree forget about oral Primo it doesn't do much of anything
and log it!

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

i'm not interested in oral primo
but i have done injectable Primo and it's a pretty good steroid

a log Journal is going to not only help you but help everyone else as well
put up pictures and put up your full information with detailed diet