Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Blood work mid-cycle

RandomHero99

IO Logger
VIP
Hi guys,

Been listening to the podcast and decided on a first cycle of 500mg test cyp and aromasin 12.5mg eod.

6 weeks in and up 9lbs.

Wonder if you could take a look at bloods and see if all ok? Feeling great and no sides. Taking support sups as well.

Appreciate all your hard work on the podcast.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231122_081109_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20231122_081109_Drive.jpg
    571.3 KB · Views: 6
The prolactin number is too high... which it shouldnt be with just test only... did you have pre cycle bloodwork? you are going to want that to come down

Hi guys,

Been listening to the podcast and decided on a first cycle of 500mg test cyp and aromasin 12.5mg eod.

6 weeks in and up 9lbs.

Wonder if you could take a look at bloods and see if all ok? Feeling great and no sides. Taking support sups as well.

Appreciate all your hard work on the podcast.
@RandomHero99 your prolactin levels are not good
something you doing on cycle is wrong bro

if you listen to podcast you know you need to share a log right?

We need you to start a NEW thread with your LOG journal talk about your cycle diet training cardio supplements and more and we can adjust it.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT (orange color button) you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My testosterone cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should:

Hi guys,

Appreciate the feedback. I believe the high prolactin is caused by an error while doing a finger price test instead of venous. I've had follow up doctors appointments regarding this and prolactin always came back within range when taken venously. Tracking everything I eat and on a routine created by my personal trainer (IIFB PRO and friend of mine).

I will get retested for prolactin for peace of mind and will start a log.

everything aside the prolactin are standard.. estrogen looking good

good job keeping things balanced

the podcast is the best thing you could listen to
and the log is the best thing you could start

your diet and your training can all affect your blood work as well
it's not just your steroids you're using

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

things look pretty good
make sure you transfer the bloods to the new log!

Cheers guys, listened to pretty much every episode of the podcast! Best info out there, estrogen control was a big one and took the advice of Steve and mobster with getting it under control before any symptoms. Best thing as hardly any acne and get it bad on trt when test goes a bit high.

If you could check the log and see if training is on point then I'll carry on.

Cheers guys, listened to pretty much every episode of the podcast! Best info out there, estrogen control was a big one and took the advice of Steve and mobster with getting it under control before any symptoms. Best thing as hardly any acne and get it bad on trt when test goes a bit high.

If you could check the log and see if training is on point then I'll carry on.
@RandomHero99 things are on money with the log