Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var sore nipples???

Morphious

Something isn’t right…I got Var from UGFreak and after 3 days (10mg 2x ed) my nipples started being sore and burning. I was thinking no way…maybe my body is just adjusting. I kept going through day 12 and still the same burning/soreness and then I noticed a little puffiness. So I stopped. Almost feels like it was dbol. Thoughts?

For the record, ALWAYS had good luck with ugfreak. Amazing quality products. Quick ship. A+.

My point being not sure why my body reacted the way it did to var that doesn’t aromatize

Something isn’t right…I got Var from UGFreak and after 3 days (10mg 2x ed) my nipples started being sore and burning. I was thinking no way…maybe my body is just adjusting. I kept going through day 12 and still the same burning/soreness and then I noticed a little puffiness. So I stopped. Almost feels like it was dbol. Thoughts?
@Morphious welcome to the IO family!

well even "IF" it was dbol and I stress "IF" you would not get sore nipples in 3 days, takes around 160 hours to spike e2
but that being said, can you share with us your full cycle?
whats your cycle like?
whats your plans? and do you have a LOG?

@ugfreak please check

i've used their var many times, as have my clients
i can assure you it is legit. we've also had the products and often tested anonymously and they've always came out exactly as advertised

not sure what could be going on here man. but maybe you dealing with estrogen rebound

not saying i dont believe you but seems suspicious to make an attack with no proof besides "i feel something"

the only way to know is by bloodwork.. do you have bloodwork indicating elevated estrogen?

did you gain size and strength rapidly??

Interesting

Top Bottom