Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

Steroids Using MENT for the first time

barpath

New member
I was going to try MENT for the first time. Was thinking about going with 100 mg a week, maybe 25 mg 4 times a week (injections). Do you think this would be a good cycle or do you think I should switch to maybe Anadrol instead?
I'm 5'11" and 205 lbs. and I would like to keep bulking.
 
MENT is a very tricky steroid. I don't recommend it at all. It has too many side effects. You're better off just going with testosterone.
 
It's a good idea to definitely use an AI with ment. Also don't stack anything else that aromatizes. You could find yourself in trouble.
 
A good trick with MENT is to run no more than 50 to 100 mg a week. Another trick is to use some dry compounds with it, maybe some anavar, TBol, or even winstrol or masteron.
 
Top Bottom