Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

Steroids Top dosage of Anavar

squatpath

New member
I'm really looking forward to using anavar. I want to make sure I use it at the maximum dosage. Any thoughts on using it at 50 mg a day or do you think I should stick to more like 20 or 30 mg a day? I'm 24 years old, 5'10", and 178 lbs. I'm looking to put on lean muscle mass.
 
I'm really looking forward to using anavar. I want to make sure I use it at the maximum dosage. Any thoughts on using it at 50 mg a day or do you think I should stick to more like 20 or 30 mg a day? I'm 24 years old, 5'10", and 178 lbs. I'm looking to put on lean muscle mass.
Hi @squatpath

For a standalone Anavar cycle you can go with between 40 and 60 mg/day and for 6-8 weeks. However, you really shouldn't exceed 60 mg/day without using liver protection like TUDCA.

If you need more assistance, feel free to contact me via DM and you can also get your genuine quality gear from UPsteroid and you can use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount on all your orders.

Regards
 
I would run anywhere from 25 to 50 mg a day. That would work well on any oral especially this one.
 
You better make sure you're using N2Guard. These oral steroids are toxic to the liver so you want to make sure you're protected.
 
I like oral steroids. They are the go. I would definitely do up to 6 weeks though. You don't want to push the envelope too much.
 
I'm really looking forward to using anavar. I want to make sure I use it at the maximum dosage. Any thoughts on using it at 50 mg a day or do you think I should stick to more like 20 or 30 mg a day? I'm 24 years old, 5'10", and 178 lbs. I'm looking to put on lean muscle mass.
Too young for PEDS and ZERO need for ANYONE to max a PED out
 
Bros, this is the way I would set this one up. I would do anadrol at 25 mg a day and anavar at 20 mg a day.
 
Top Bottom