Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS the truth on using AC-262 and gw together

Kamqieu

hearing a lot of good things on AC-262 and would like to stack in some gw501516 with it.
The main thing is I want to recomp
I’m sitting at six foot tall and 205 pounds but my body fat is at 18%.
I don’t hold much muscle on my frame compared to other people who are my size as I’m more blocky in my physique.
How much those thing do you recommend I do on this?

hearing a lot of good things on AC-262 and would like to stack in some gw501516 with it.
I don’t hold much muscle on my frame compared to other people who are my size as I’m more blocky in my physique.
i dont use ac honestly
but cardarine 20mgs with n2guard i use and some ostarine

The title says 'the truth' vs what??

We have answered dosing info on GW probably 1000's of times and it's always been 20mg. Always

no sure what you mean on your title but aside from that, ac262 is one of my favorites.. its like a stronger version of mk2866 minus the healing you get with mk... i would add s4 to this as well.. here is the layout

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Mk2866 (OSTABOLIC) 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

Gw 20mg am 12 weeks