Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Test, Primo, with which steroid on top?

Niaosle

I’m 33 years old and this will be my third cycle,. 208 pounds and tall physique
not looking to do anything with a lot of side effects but I am looking to put on some lean muscle and I would like to get some more cuts to my frame
Looking to use testosterone and Primo probably 250 milligrams of the test and around 400 or 500 of the Primo
what third steroid would you add to this for my particular goals

if you want to avoid side effects, i would look at a sarm, like s4 or acp105 that is much more mild but will give great results

not looking to do anything with a lot of side effects but I am looking to put on some lean muscle and I would like to get some more cuts to my frame
Looking to use testosterone and Primo probably 250 milligrams of the test and around 400 or 500 of the Primo
add some winstrol on top 50mgs

Why do you think you need a 3rd steroid?

ugfreak has the best options. their products are on point. i would add some anavar

I don't think you necessarily need a third steroid but if you do add an oral

Anavar, bro.

That’s not a bad cycle

Top Bottom