Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Superdrol and tbol stacked 8 week cycle

nerxa

25 years old. First time using steroids. 5’9’’ and 165 pounds.
I’m looking to do an oral only cycle. Doing both superdrol and turinabol together.
The superdrol dose is gonna be 10mgs a day and the tbol dose I was thinking of hitting 30mgs a day
how would you use them together for maximum gains? Looking for strength and quality mass

please just stop.. beyond the glaringly obvious fact of you being too young, this is just flat ass absurd... just stop all of this nonsense because you really hurt yourself, which is inevitable by doing any of this

I’m looking to do an oral only cycle. Doing both superdrol and turinabol together.
The superdrol dose is gonna be 10mgs a day and the tbol dose I was thinking of hitting 30mgs a day
how would you use them together for maximum gains? Looking for strength and quality mass
thats not good
dont use superdrol

tbol and test a better cut

The dosing is off and perhaps avoid SD

Looks like recommendation by someone else that you want to use without any doubts.
Seems like it you need to get info on cycle planning before getting into steroids.