Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

Steroids Stacking some anavar in my next cycle would test E

trainforge

New member
I'm looking to stack Anavar in my next cycle. I would like to get some lean muscle mass and recomposition. I was thinking 50 mg of Anavar and maybe 300 mg of testosterone. What do you think about that, or should I increase the testosterone to 400 mg? I'm 5'7", 175 lbs., about 13% body fat, and 40 years old.
 
Hi @trainforge

For a recomp I'll go with this stack:

Week 1-8: Anavar: 40-60 mg/day
Week 1-12: Test E: 200-300 mg/week
Week 1-12: EQ: 400 mg/week

If you need more assistance, feel free to contact me via DM and you can also get your genuine quality gear from UPsteroid and you can use the coupon code UP2026 for a discount on all your orders.
 
I would run the cycle like this: 200-300 mg of testosterone, 50 mg of anavar. That is a good mix for 10 weeks.
 
Make sure, with anavar since it is liver toxic, you're using your n2guard with it. That will help mitigate side effects and other problems.
 
When it comes to anavar no need to overthink it. 25 mg will do the job in 90% of situations so try that.
 
Top Bottom