Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS sarms stack for me and my wife

Juqer

my wife and I both started hitting the gym together. She has a membership and I go in as a guest. It works good cause we both motivate each other and such
anyway I’m curious about what sort of sarms would be a good match for both of us. We are both tall and skinny. In my early 30’s and we have always done sports. We just want something safe that will push us in the gym.

my wife and I both started hitting the gym together. She has a membership and I go in as a guest. It works good cause we both motivate each other and such
anyway I’m curious about what sort of sarms would be a good match for both of us. We are both tall and skinny. In my early 30’s and we have always done sports. We just want something safe that will push us in the gym.
i would start with cardairne only for both of you

Regardless of both being tall I never say 'oh both do the same'. That's not how it works. Plus have her come here and ask

Gw

Top Bottom