Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS sarms recomping and other nuggets

Zuioelsu

22 years old and approximately 150 lbs and 5’11”
so I recently finished a recomping stack with sarms. Did sr9009 + ostarine. Lost about 1-2% body fat and put on about 4 pounds. I ran clomid for pct.
Not bad but problem is after cycle I lost everything
is there something I could have done differently to hold my gains and what should my next sarm cycle be in the future that would give me a better chance to keep everything?

that comes down to what your diet and training was like.. you posted NOTHING about that nor did you post bloodwork etc...

so I recently finished a recomping stack with sarms. Did sr9009 + ostarine. Lost about 1-2% body fat and put on about 4 pounds. I ran clomid for pct.
is there something I could have done differently to hold my gains and what should my next sarm cycle be in the future that would give me a better chance to keep everything?
for this sarms add gw to the osta

20mgs cardarin 25mgs osta with n2guard

try again man. can be a lot of factors in play. if you aren't keeping your results need to take a look at your training, diet, sleep and yes genetics

A better diet and training

Gw

Top Bottom