Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS sarms changes drastic or slow on LGD?

Moel44

I’m looking to try sarms for the first time.
A friend suggested I go with lgd4033 or lgd3033. 20Mgs a day for 12 weeks
also gonna try ostarine mk2866 50mgs a day with it
I’m 22 years old and I don’t have much patience and I would like to get some drastic changes on this sarm stack.
Six foot two inches and I’m around 175 pounds
Should I just keep stacking more and more things or should I just stick to both of these sarms and go with that for 12 weeks?

I’m 22 years old and I don’t have much patience and I would like to get some drastic changes on this sarm stack.
Should I just keep stacking more and more things or should I just stick to both of these sarms and go with that for 12 weeks?
ostarine is good 50mgs but lgd make it 5mgs and add 20mgs cardarine with n2guard
8 weeks to start off

What makes you think that'd be necessary?

if you dont have patience, then you should not be using anything whatsoever.. you sound way too immature at this time to use anything.. you are going to end up getting hurt.. i dont see anything good coming from this until you get mature

Looks solid

Top Bottom