Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS s4 andarine 100mgs a day is standard

Mkiaowr

not sure why so man you recommend 50mgs a day of s4. That is a low dose. I’ve been using it for the past 15 years even when it first came out and it was always standard to run at least 75 mg and 100 mg or more even per day.
The logic was if you weren’t getting vision side effects it means that the Androgen receptors are being binded correctly so you’re not going to get the most out of the sarm.
Think about it this way. Let’s say you did ostarine 25mgs and lgd 10mgs. Then did s4 50mgs. That would add up to 100mgs anyway. So explain to me how it makes any sense to just tell people to use 50 mg when you’re using a solo it doesn’t!!

this is how we know you are a liar.. it has not even been sold for 15 years... smfh.. not to mention that most people can barely tolerate 50 mg with the vision side effects.. heres a novel thought, instead of being a troll, why not actually do something productive with your time.. are you really that pathetic that you spend your free time trolling? its just a sad sad life you must have

not sure why so man you recommend 50mgs a day of s4. That is a low dose. I’ve been using it for the past 15 years even when it first came out and it was always standard to run at least 75 mg and 100 mg or more even per day.
The logic was if you weren’t getting vision side effects it means that the Androgen receptors are being binded correctly so you’re not going to get the most out of the sarm.
Think about it this way. Let’s say you did ostarine 25mgs and lgd 10mgs. Then did s4 50mgs. That would add up to 100mgs anyway. So explain to me how it makes any sense to just tell people to use 50 mg when you’re using a solo it doesn’t!!
dont take over 25mgs andarine
better take rad140 over andarine any day

the first time i used it was about 10 years ago and i ran 50-75mgs per day. i remember some guys on EF who were using it as high 100mgs
i think people realized 50mgs was plenty

it's gonna take a couple weeks to notice the vision side effects most of the time

I think there is some truth in what you're writing if you don't see side effects it usually means that you're not running enough

n2guard would be a smart choice it will help with a lot of side effects including eye sight because I have vitamins

some I don't like to mess around with my eyes I would pick something else

Come on

Top Bottom