Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IO Sponsor para pharma steroid stack success

Bakziy

just finished my first para pharma cycle and wanted to report my results.
I went from 180 to 193 pounds, body fat went from 14% to 12%.
was on their test cyp, primo, and deca. This was an outstanding cycle and I really started to feel changes around week three and over the course of 12 weeks my gains were progressively better and I was gaining strength.
Highly recommend using para pharma they are A++

was on their test cyp, primo, and deca. This was an outstanding cycle and I really started to feel changes around week three and over the course of 12 weeks my gains were progressively better and I was gaining strength.
Para pharma is a legit brand thats good results, and make sure you get your para from @ugfreak
btw I like test and primo with winstrol next time

Thank you for posting this awesome review

not only did you gain muscle but you also more importantly lost body fat which is hard to do especially for a lot of people

that shows how good quality parapharma is

you can buy para pharma from ugfreak.to!

Para Pharma is my favorite brand and you used one of the best in the game ugfreak.to

def good gear