Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS my next cutting Stack sarms

vusjeipl

I’m currently 245 lbs and I’m 5’8” I can definitely afford to lose some body fat but I want to make sure I hold on to my muscle and my strength in the process
what would you recommend that I use in terms of sarms?
A friend of mine said that I should use GW501516 and Sr9009 together
those are two good cutting sarms and he said I should use them at least 20 weeks
another friend said that no you shouldn’t use them together because they compete to the same receptors so I’m confused

LOLL on the receptor shit your "friend" told you.. im not even going to bother with such ignorance, just know your friend is far far far past clueless...

for the best quality sarms check out https://umbrellalabs.is or https://researchchemicals.co/

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) 20 mg day… split doses… 10 mg in the a.m. and 10 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 n2guard

Mini pct 13-16

Clomid 50/25/25/25 OR Nolva 40/20/20/20
Gw-501516 20 mg day

I’m currently 245 lbs and I’m 5’8” I can definitely afford to lose some body fat but I want to make sure I hold on to my muscle and my strength in the process
those are two good cutting sarms and he said I should use them at least 20 weeks
another friend said that no you shouldn’t use them together because they compete to the same receptors so I’m confused
well you can start with a good diet, low carbs, lots of cardio for sure

20mgs cardarine ed and 20mgs stenabolic is a straight stack with n2guard

using a dht derivative steroid will compete for estrogen receptors.

that is not the same thing as what this friend thinks.

the receptor thing isn't well understood by many

Only by an idiot. I note ZERO mention of your age

Start with this: https://irongorillas.com/

WHEN you're ready head over to Umbrella Labs

12 weeks

Top Bottom