Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids most blood pressure friendly stack to get results?

Daosijk

45/M/6’/222lbs
I’m looking for the most blood pressure friendly stack that can help me get results.
Desperate to see some gains in the future but I also want to keep my blood pressure normal. Heard good things on primo and anavar
my ideas were primo 200-400mgs a week and anavar 25mgs a day. Would this work?

45/M/6’/222lbs
I’m looking for the most blood pressure friendly stack that can help me get results.
Desperate to see some gains in the future but I also want to keep my blood pressure normal. Heard good things on primo and anavar
It will work. You need to make Primo dosage 400-500mg/week tho

45/M/6’/222lbs
primobolan 200mgs and anavar 20mgs thats good with some cardarine
but you need n2guard to help with blood pressure

45/M/6’/222lbs
Bodyfat?? Cos 222 would be good if lean

45/M/6’/222lbs
Test only