Please Scroll Down to see Community
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Mobster - back on the grind log

Tuesday
Usual slow post leg day start. Back to equaling an old PB
Seated Press
w/up. Bar x 8 reps, 60kg/132lbs x 6 (held off doing 8) reps, 120kg/264lbs x 4 reps. This was my old PB. It's taken me more than two years to get back to this cos of a frozen shoulder issue. Included was a cortisone shot ages ago and a LOT (I use a stick and do 40 reps at a low angle and 40 reps in a medium angle before using the bar in the seated press position) of warming up / rehab

Saxon Bar - 3x3-inch
to 110kg/242lbs x 2 x 1 and 1 x fail. Called it quits for today

120kg-press-jpg.38723
F**k you frozen shoulder

Tuesday
Usual slow post leg day start. Back to equaling an old PB
Seated Press
w/up. Bar x 8 reps, 60kg/132lbs x 6 (held off doing 8) reps, 120kg/264lbs x 4 reps. This was my old PB. It's taken me more than two years to get back to this cos of a frozen shoulder issue. Included was a cortisone shot ages ago and a LOT (I use a stick and do 40 reps at a low angle and 40 reps in a medium angle before using the bar in the seated press position) of warming up / rehab

Saxon Bar - 3x3-inch
to 110kg/242lbs x 2 x 1 and 1 x fail. Called it quits for today
120kg-press-jpg.38723
F**k you frozen shoulder
@Mobster too bad we didnt see the video but amazing lift

haven't done anything overhead in several years since my shoulder injury but it's a great exercise to build strength