Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS lgd4033 at 20mgs a day solo vs. stacked

Cueorki

39 yrs old and 210 pounds 17% body fat
so I am currently doing lgd at 20mgs a day for 8 weeks. Just finished by 7th or 8th week kinda lost count lol. But anyway I want to go 8 more weeks. I have enough lgd to last me 8 weeks and I also have some gw501516 and rad140 on hand too.
Would you recommend I add those the next 8 weeks or should I just stay with lgd solo? I’m trying to get more results overall.

so I am currently doing lgd at 20mgs a day for 8 weeks. Just finished by 7th or 8th week kinda lost count lol. But anyway I want to go 8 more weeks. I have enough lgd to last me 8 weeks and I also have some gw501516 and rad140 on hand too.
Would you recommend I add those the next 8 weeks or should I just stay with lgd solo? I’m trying to get more results overall.
lgd is 10mgs max with some cardarine 20mgs and n2guard

you lost track? wtf? if you cant even keep track of the amount of time you are on cycle then theres no fucking way you should be using ANY PED whatsoever

Add gw

Top Bottom