Please Scroll Down to see Community
UGL OZ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIESUGFREAKParaPharma

Supplements Kidney numbers are out of whack

weightpulse

New member
I've looked at my kidney numbers for a while and they are definitely out of whack. They are elevated. BUN is high and so is creatinine.
What would you recommend that I use to supplement to help with these numbers?
 
Bros, I would be all over n2guard. It is the highest-quality support supplement out there. It has it all.
 
N2Guard is definitely the goat. It has over 40 ingredients. It covers your kidneys and it covers everything else.
 
Tudca is what you want to be using but you want to either stack it or you want to use it solo at a high dosage. It's best used stacked.
 
You don't want to just worry about the liver and kidneys. You also want to worry about your heart health. This is why CoQ10 is one of the best. It's been renowned worldwide as one of the top support supplements for the heart.
 
Top Bottom