Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplements I need more protein options

Buikerz

whey protein powder just isn’t cutting it anymore for me
I need to try something else that will give me more protein
currently getting about 225 g per day on average I would like to push that number up over 300
already drinking 3 protein shakes a day and it’s not enough there’s gotta be some other supplements I can take

you're getting enough protein I'm not an advocate for overdoing on the protein are you a professional bodybuilder who's 300 lbs? If not it's not needed stick to real food

whey protein powder just isn’t cutting it anymore for me
I need to try something else that will give me more protein
currently getting about 225 g per day on average I would like to push that number up over 300
already drinking 3 protein shakes a day and it’s not enough there’s gotta be some other supplements I can take
get milk protein and egg protein those are best

Why's your diet so poor? IT's gotta be if you're getting most of your protein from shakes

Why's your diet so poor? IT's gotta be if you're getting most of your protein from shakes
100% agree.. supplements are just that.. SUPPLEMENTS meaning they are used to supplement REAL intake... 3 a day is really over doing it as it is... there is CLEARLY holes in the diet and THAT is what needs to be addressed, not adding more "supplements" when the diet is where it all starts and is the basis

3 protein shakes per day......forget that man. You need to get some real food into your body instead of this processed dairy byproduct. It is as simple as eating more real food......chicken, turkey, eggs, buts, beef, etc. And you definitely do not need 300g protein per day.